Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anberlin in your radios

well i don't listen to the radio much anymore so it was news to me that my favorite band is now on the radio.  and if you haven't figured it out it's Anberlin.  haha yea they're known as a Christian band but they deny it. and i like the music so i don't really care.  they're been playing their new album, which i have yet to listen to, on rock and alt rock stations.  but good for them right? well if you guys like rock i suggest checking them out. also tell me what your fave band is i'd love to hear some of what you guys are listening to.

21 comments:

  1. Well they are quite alot :d Anyway supportin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really heard them before but might look up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same haven't heard of them before
    here be some support

    ReplyDelete
  4. no idea who they are o.o but woo \o/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think they were alright, haven't heard much from them lately though. More stoked about the new Linkin Park album coming out soon. woot

    ReplyDelete
  6. some christian bands are ok :-/ but im not a big fan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favourite Artist right now is Cee-Lo, but my library consists of k-pop haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meh I hardy listen to the radio anymore, sad tho, since a lot of channels have some nice shows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually don't much care for them, but then I'm something of a metal head I guess. :x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Guns N' Roses. Shame that Axl broke apart with Slash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm i've never heard of them before but i'll give them a try. you said you hear them on the radio now.. where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. christian rock = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hardly hear what I like on the radio nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the insightful comments on my blog... best of luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard of Anberlin. Good stuff?

    ReplyDelete